The AMC 8 is administered from November 12, 2019 until November 18, 2019. According to the AMC policy, students, teachers, and coaches are not allowed to discuss the contest questions and solutions until after the end of the competition window, as emphasized in 2019 AMC 8 Teacher’s Manual.
We posted the 2019 AMC 8 Problems and Answers at 12 a.m. (EST) midnight on November 19, 2019. You can click the following to download them:
Although this year’s AMC 8 contest has been held on November 12, 2019, we must prepare in advance for the 2020 AMC 8. As the great scientist Louis Pasteur said, “Chance favors only the prepared mind.” Those who strive to prepare early, and work hard are the ones who achieve the best results. The AMC is a complex math competition that requires dedication and focus. Therefore, the earlier our students start preparing, the better their scores will be.
To help students prepare for the 2020 AMC 8 contest, we offer the following courses:
- Online Middle School Competitive Math (for 4th to 7th Graders) Special Winter Session Starting Nov. 23
- Middle School Competitive Math (for 4th to 7th Graders) Special Winter Session Starting Nov. 23
More details can be found at:
- 2018 AMC 8 Results Just Announced — Three Students Received Perfect Scores
- The Hardest Problems on the 2018 AMC 8 are Nearly Identical to Former Problems on the AMC 8, 10, 12, and MathCounts
- AMC 8 Historical Results from 2010 to 2018
- The AMC 10/12 Contests at the Montgomery College on January 30, 2020, and February 5, 2020
- 2017 AMC 8 Results Just Announced — Seven Students Received Perfect Scores
- 2016 AMC 8 Results Announced — Eleven Students Received Perfect Scores
- 20 Sets of AMC 8 Mock Test with Detailed Solutions
- Premier National Mathematics Competition — AMC 8
- AMC 8/10/12/AIME Problems and Answers
- The Big Value of Middle School Math Competitions
- Great Benefits of Math Competitions
- A Little Competition Can Inspire Math Students to Greater Achievement
- Small-sized Class Instruction-focused Model
- Homework Correction is very Important — We Give an Extensive Correction of the Incorrect Answers of All Homework
- Homework assignments are a fundamental part of our courses
- Mathematics competitions are NOT mysterious, and every student can attend them! — 数学竞赛绝非神秘，每个学生都可参加！
- Girls should attend math competitions — 女生更应参加数学竞赛
- Why Math Competitions are so Important to Girls?
- 2015 AMC 8 Results Announced
- 2014 AMC 8 Winners for the U.S. Ivy League Education Center
- Why Discrete Math is very Important
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!