Contact Info: 301-922-9508 or firstname.lastname@example.org
According to our official policy, it takes up to one to three business days to process our clients’ registration after receiving the online payment.
Tutoring Center Features:
1. Featured Instructors:
All of our classes are taught by highly qualified instructors who are excellent experts on preparing students for the exam. We distinguish ourselves by the high quality of our instructors. Finding top-quality instructors is no easy task. We’ve hand-picked some of the best, including graduates of Ivy League institutions. Meet some of them HERE.
2. Competitive Rates (1-on-1 Individualized Tutoring):
Given teachers’ credentials, parents will find the rate very reasonable. This is especially true when the tutoring arrangement is on a long-term basis.
(1) Tutoring for Competitive Math
(2) Tutoring for Standardized Tests
(3) Tutoring for School Courses
|Level||10-hour Package||20-hour Package||30-hour Package|
|Elementary School Level||$1,000
|Middle School Level||$1,200
|High School Level||$1,400
3. Flexible Hours:
Tutoring sessions can be arranged on weekdays or Saturdays.
4. Close monitoring:
Our tutors discuss with parents regarding student’s progress on a regular basis to ensure student is on track. They also develop a comprehensive academic plan for the student, which includes tutorial handouts, and homework assignments and assessments (if needed).
5. Online Tutoring/Coaching:
Your child can choose the online coaching/tutoring, which offers a quick, efficient way for students to interact with instructors/coaches over long distance. We use the Google Meet to video chat and easily connect with students to teach them, as well as offer them our guidance and support. Students can ask questions face-to-face, and can complete problems with the supervision of our instructors/coaches. Click HERE to see detailed instruction.
6. Tutoring Subjects:
- Regular Math:
- College Level
- Multivariable Calculus, Discrete Math, Linear Algebra, Differential Equations, Calculus
- High School Level
- Precalculus, Algebra 2, Geometry, Algebra 1
- Middle School Level
- College Level
- Competitive Math: AMC 8 Prep, MathCounts, AMC 10/12 Prep, ARML Prep, AIME Prep, Math Prize for Girls Prep, USAJMO Prep, USAMO Prep
- English: Writing, Reading Comprehension, Grammar
- SAT/ACT Prep: SAT Math, SAT English (Reading, and Writing and Language), ACT Verbal/Math/Science
- SAT Subject Tests: SAT Subject Tests in Mathematics Level 1 and Level 2
- AP Courses: AP Calculus, AP Statistics, AP Eng Lang, AP Eng Lit
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!