Purpose: To prepare for the SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2—Saturday, June 4, 2016
Online Registration is now open! Click HERE to register and make payment.
4 Weekends (Time: 9:00 – 12:00 pm), Total: 12 Hours
Sunday 5/8, 5/15, 5/22, 5/29
Material Fee: $430 (including a full list of SAT subject math level 2 facts and formulas and 20 previous full-length official SAT Subject Math Level 2 exam booklets we have purchased from the College Board)
Total Fee: $910
The SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2 covers the entire content of pre-calculus. The best time to take the math SAT Subject tests is at the end of the course, when the material is still fresh in your mind. So June is the best time to take it!
Remember that if you start preparing for the SAT Math Level 2 too early, you will forget all the material by the time you take the test, and all your effort will be wasted. With our long-term extensive experience, we know that it is imperative for students to put their maximum effort into studying during the month before the test.
This course has been carefully designed for the students in the final sprint of SAT Math Level 2 preparation with higher expectation for a perfect score of 800 starting May 8, right after AP testing has ended.
For students with busy schedules and cannot attend our regular class, we have attentively developed a special program for them as described at: Special Program for SAT Subject Math Level 2 Tutoring & Test Prep
Why are We Unique?
- We utilize a highly effective teaching model, tailored to the unique needs of individual students. (See more at: Small-sized Class Instruction-focused Model)
- Our instructors have taken more than 20 real SAT Subject Tests in Math Level 2 over the past few years and have made copious notes on all of them!
- We have purchased 20 previous full-length official SAT Subject Math Level 2 exam booklets from the College Board.
- We have carefully examine the types, frequencies, and patterns of questions on the previous exams, and then completely “decoded” the SAT Subject Math Level 2.
- We show you how to get the RIGHT ANSWER with the RIGHT WAY on every question as it was designed to be solved.
- We show you the thinking and logic that is actually being tested, not only tips and tricks.
- We concentrate on test specific strategy, designed to save time, avoid carelessness, solve problems from past SAT Subject Math Level 2 tests, as opposed to spending valuable time on the conventional teaching of math.
- We teach students the effective use of a graphing calculator to solve SAT Subject Math Level 2 problems.
- We help students develop quick problem solving strategies and potent time management skills so that they can solve each math problem within one minute, even hard problems.
- We have a contract with the College Board to use all real questions from the past SAT Subject Math Level 2 tests in our SAT Subject Math Prep program.
- Our students have received top scores, including 537 students achieved a perfect score of 800 on SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2 in the past few years.
- Full payment must be received on or before the day of first class.
- There is no refund for material fee
- Withdrawal before the first class: Full Refund for tuition
- Withdrawal after the first class: $135 deduction
- No refund after the second class
NOTE: We reserve the right to cancel classes due to lack of enrollment.
A commitment to the whole course can maximize the benefit of learning all the math ideas, methods, strategies, tactics, skills, and techniques.
401 N Washington St, Rockville, MD 20850 (The class is FULL!)
18206 Endora Cir, Germantown, MD 20841 (One spot is available!)
Ivy League Education Center
Our philosophy is extremely different from most experts in that we concentrate on test specific strategy that students have never seen in a traditional class setting. The strategy is designed to save time, avoid carelessness, solve problems from past SAT Subject Math Level 2 tests, and exploit the weaknesses of standardized tests, as opposed to spending valuable time on the conventional teaching of mathematics.
Our SAT Subject Math Level 2 course and tutoring will include a discussion of the effective use of a graphing calculator to solve SAT Subject Math Level 2 problems. We will also help students develop quick problem solving strategies and potent time management skills. The timing of the Subject Math Level 2 is limited. In total, you will have 60 minutes to knock down 50 math problems – that leaves you with 1 minute and 12 seconds per math question on average (keep in mind that some questions will take less time and others will take more time). We will train you to be able to solve each math problem within one minute, even hard problems.
We are only one in the Washington DC metropolitan area who have a contract with the College Board to use all real questions from the past SAT Subject Math Level 2 tests in our SAT Subject Math Prep program. Our students have gained great benefits from the program and received top scores on the SAT Subject Math Level 2 tests. In particular, 537 students achieved a perfect score of 800 on SAT Subject Test in Math Level 2 in the past few years. Please view here: Notable Achievements of Our Students
Featured SAT Instructors
All of our sessions are taught by highly qualified instructors who are excellent experts on preparing students for the exam. We distinguish ourselves by the high quality of our instructors. Finding top-quality instructors is no easy task. We’ve hand-picked some of the best, including graduates of Ivy League institutions. Particularly, our instructors have taken more than 20 real SAT Subject Tests in Math Level 2 over the past few years and have made copious notes on all of them, which are a golden resource for our students who are the ultimate beneficiaries! Meet some of our instructors here:
- Chief Math Instructor: Dr. Henry Wan
- Senior SAT Instructor: Frank Dai
- Senior SAT Math Instructor: John Lee
- Head Math Instructor: Dr. Natasha Khovanova
- Senior Math Instructor: Dr. Irina Kufareva
Read more at: 利用College Board的真题培训学生在SAT Subject Tests in Math考试中赢得高分
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!