- AMC 10A: 112.5
- AMC 12A: 96
These cutoffs were determined using the US score distribution to include at least the top 5% of AMC 12A participants and at least the top 2.5% of AMC 10A participants.
Cutoff scores from 2009 to 2016 can be found at:
More details can be found at:
- High School Competitive Math (for 6th to 11th graders) Spring Sessions Starting Feb. 18
- 365-hour Project to Qualify for the AIME through the AMC 10/12 Contests
- This Year It Was Much Easier to Qualify for the AIME Through the AMC 12A Than Through the AMC 10A
- AMC 10 versus AMC 12
- American Mathematics Contest 10 (AMC 10)
- American Mathematics Contest 12 — AMC 12
- Notable Achievements of Our Students
- AMC 10/12 Historical Results
- The AMC 10 and AMC 12 Have 10-15 Questions in Common
- Some Problems on the 2016 AMC 10/12 are Exactly the Same as Previous AMC/ARML Problems
- Every Student Should Take Both the AMC 10A/12A and 10 B/12B!
- Students Can Easily Qualify for the AIME Through the AMC 12 During 11th and 12th Grade
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!