The Distinguished Honor Roll (Honor Roll of Distinction) (top 1%) level is:
- 21 (compared to 23 last year).
The Honor Roll (top 5%) level is
- 18 (compared to 19 last year).
The Achievement Honor Roll (6th Grade and below) level is 15.
This year’s test is the hardest one since the creation of the AJHSME/AMC 8 contest back in 1985. Based on our intensive research and comparison of this year’s AMC 8 problem set with the problem sets of the last 21 years from 1999 to 2019, we predicted that this year’s AMC 8 Honor Roll and Distinguished Honor Roll cut-off scores would be 15 and 18, respectively. Our prediction didn’t come true this year! For more details, please see:
- 2020 AMC 8 Honor Roll and Distinguished Honor Roll Predicted Cut-off Scores
- AMC 8 Historical Results from 2003 to 2019
Read more at:
- 20 Sets of AMC 8 Mock Test with Detailed Solutions
- Premier National Mathematics Competition — AMC 8
- AMC 8/10/12/AIME Problems and Answers
- The Big Value of Middle School Math Competitions
- Great Benefits of Math Competitions
- A Little Competition Can Inspire Math Students to Greater Achievement
- Small-sized Class Instruction-focused Model
- Fostering Mathematical Potential is the Best Way to Develop Your Child’s Intelligence
- How to Solve Mathematics Problems
- Homework Correction is very Important — We Give an Extensive Correction of the Incorrect Answers of All Homework
- Homework assignments are a fundamental part of our courses
- Mathematics competitions are NOT mysterious, and every student can attend them! — 数学竞赛绝非神秘，每个学生都可参加！
- Girls should attend math competitions — 女生更应参加数学竞赛
- Why Math Competitions are so Important to Girls?
- 2015 AMC 8 Results Announced
- 2014 AMC 8 Winners for the U.S. Ivy League Education Center
- Why Discrete Math is very Important
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!