Math Prize for Girls 2019 Qualification Scores:
|AMC 10 A – 103.5||AMC 12 A – 84|
|AMC 10 B – 108||AMC 12 B – 94.5|
Math Prize for Girls 2019 will take place at MIT on Sunday, October 13, 2019.
Online Registration is now open! You can fill out the online application.
The Math Prize for Girls is the largest math prize for girls in the world. Each fall at MIT, nearly 300 young female mathematicians compete in our challenging test of mathematical creativity and insight. The goal is to promote gender equity in the STEM professions and to encourage young women with exceptional potential to become mathematical and scientific leaders.
The application deadline for the 2019 Math Prize for Girls is coming up soon: June 30.
The Math Prize for Girls awards $50,000 in monetary prizes, including a $25,000 prize for first place.
More details can be found at http://mathprize.atfoundation.org/.
Some financial support is available for travel for USAMO and USAJMO qualifiers.
How to Apply
To be eligible to apply for Math Prize 2019, students must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be in 11th grade or below as of February 2019 (and not be slated to graduate from high school or to start full-time college before the contest).
- Be female in gender identity.
- Live in the United States or Canada. If you don’t live in the US or Canada, but are a US citizen or permanent resident, then you may apply, but contact us first to find out what documentation we require.
- In February 2019, have taken an official administration of the AMC 10 or AMC 12 exam.
- Not be an immediate family member of an Advantage Testing employee.
The application deadline is June 30, 2019. Selection will be based on official AMC scores.
Read more at: