- Honor Roll of Distinction (Top 1%): Score of 22
- Honor Roll of Certificate (Top 5%): Score of 19
- Achievement Honor Roll (6th Grade and below): Score of 15.
This year’s contest is of intermediate difficulty compared to the contests in the last 5 years. Based on our intensive research and comparison of this year’s AMC 8 problem set with the problem sets of the last 36 years from 1985 to 2020, we predicted that this year’s AMC 8 Honor Roll and Distinguished Honor Roll cut-off scores would be 19 and 22, respectively. Our prediction comes true this year!
For more details, please see:
- 2022 AMC 8 Honor Roll and Distinguished Honor Roll Predicted Cut-off Scores
- AMC 8 Historical Results from 2003 to 2022
Read more at:
- 20 Sets of AMC 8 Mock Test with Detailed Solutions
- Premier National Mathematics Competition — AMC 8
- AMC 8/10/12/AIME Problems and Answers
- The Big Value of Middle School Math Competitions
- Great Benefits of Math Competitions
- A Little Competition Can Inspire Math Students to Greater Achievement
- Small-sized Class Instruction-focused Model
- Fostering Mathematical Potential is the Best Way to Develop Your Child’s Intelligence
- How to Solve Mathematics Problems
- Homework Correction is very Important — We Give an Extensive Correction of the Incorrect Answers of All Homework
- Homework assignments are a fundamental part of our courses
- Mathematics competitions are NOT mysterious, and every student can attend them! — 数学竞赛绝非神秘，每个学生都可参加！
- Girls should attend math competitions — 女生更应参加数学竞赛
- Why Math Competitions are so Important to Girls?
- 2015 AMC 8 Results Announced
- 2014 AMC 8 Winners for the U.S. Ivy League Education Center
- Why Discrete Math is very Important
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!