The 2018 AMC 10B was held on Feb. 15, 2018. Over 490,000 students from over 4,600 U.S. and international schools attended the contest and found it very fun and rewarding. Top 20, well-known U.S. universities and colleges, including internationally recognized U.S. technical institutions, ask for AMC scores on their application forms. Your children deserve the chance to list these scores on their applications!
The 2018 AMC 10B Problems and Answers have been posted below. You can click the following to download them:
More details can be found at:
- 2018 Spring – Competitive Math Courses
- Online High School Competitive Math (for 6th to 11th graders) Spring Sessions Starting Feb. 18
- High School Competitive Math (for 6th to 11th graders) Spring Sessions Starting Feb. 18
- 365-hour Project to Qualify for the AIME through the AMC 10/12 Contests
- AMC 10 versus AMC 12
- American Mathematics Contest 10 (AMC 10)
- American Mathematics Contest 12 — AMC 12
- Notable Achievements of Our Students
- AMC 10/12 Historical Results
- The AMC 10 and AMC 12 Have 10-15 Questions in Common
- Some Problems on the 2016 AMC 10/12 are Exactly the Same as Previous AMC/ARML Problems
- Every Student Should Take Both the AMC 10A/12A and 10 B/12B!
- Students Can Easily Qualify for the AIME Through the AMC 12 During 11th and 12th Grade
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!