Summer is the Golden Time to Prepare for the SAT (PSAT) Test!
This program has been carefully designed for the students with a busy daytime schedule for internships or other activities. These students usually have higher expectation higher expectation for their SAT Math scores. While enriching their resume through exciting internship experience, honing the test tricks, skills, and strategies for the SAT becomes even more critical.
Purpose: To prepare for the SAT—Saturday, Oct. 1, 2016 and the PSAT/NMSQT–Wednesday, Oct. 19, 2016
Online Registration is now open! Click HERE to register.
We utilize a highly effective teaching model as described in the article: Small-sized Class Instruction-focused Model.
One spot is available!
5 Sessions (Eastern Time: 6:00 – 9:00 pm), Total: 15 Hours
Dates: 8/8, 8/9, 8/10, 8/11, 8/12
You are very welcome to sign up for our Online Summer Intensive SAT/PSAT Math Prep class which offers a quick, efficient way for students to interact with teachers over long distance. We use Google Hangouts to video chat and easily connect with students to teach them our tricks and shortcuts to getting an amazing score on their contests, as well as offer them our guidance and support. Students can ask questions face-to-face, and can complete problems with the supervision of our teachers/coaches.
Tuition: $650 (including 19 full-length real Redesigned SATs and PSATs we have purchased from the College Board and 1596 Redesigned SAT/PSAT Math questions we have collected from the College Board) For more details, see:
- We have Collected 1596 Redesigned SAT Math Questions from the College Board
- 19 Full-length Real Redesigned SATs and PSATs are a Golden Resource to Our SAT Prep Program
- The Redesigned SAT’s Math Test
- PSAT Changes: Structure and Timing, Schedule, Scoring, National Merit Scholarship
Why are We Unique?
- We utilize a highly effective teaching model, tailored to the unique needs of individual students. (See more at: Small-sized Class Instruction-focused Model)
- Our instructors have taken more than 30 real SAT tests, including 3 real Redesigned SATs, over the past few years and have made copious notes on all of them!
- We have purchased 19 full-length real Redesigned SATs and PSATs from the College Board.
- We have extracted 1596 Redesigned SAT/PSAT Math questions from the College Board.
- We have carefully examine the types, frequencies, and patterns of questions on the previous exams, and then completely “decoded” the SAT.
- We show you how to get the RIGHT ANSWER with the RIGHT WAY on every question as it was designed to be solved.
- We show you the thinking and logic that is actually being tested, not only tips and tricks.
- We concentrate on test specific strategy, designed to save time, avoid carelessness, solve problems from past SAT tests, as opposed to spending valuable time on the conventional teaching of math.
- We teach students mental speed calculation techniques and the most efficient way to solve those No Calculator problems on Redesigned SAT Math.
- We teach students the effective use of a graphing calculator to solve problems in the Calculator portion of the SAT Math Test.
- We help students develop quick problem solving strategies and potent time management skills so that they can solve each math problem within one minute, even hard problems.
- We have a contract with the College Board to use all real questions from the past SAT tests in our SAT Prep program.
- Our students have received top scores, including 461 students achieved a perfect score of 800 on the SAT Math Section in the past few years.
- Full payment must be received on or before the day of first class.
- Withdrawal before the first class: Full Refund for tuition
- Withdrawal after the first class: $145 deduction
- No refund after the second class
A commitment to the whole course can maximize the benefit of learning all the math ideas, methods, strategies, tactics, skills, and techniques.
Ivy League Education Center
Our philosophy is extremely different from most experts in that we concentrate on test specific strategy that students have never seen in a traditional class setting. The strategy is designed to save time, avoid carelessness, solve problems from past SAT tests, and exploit the weaknesses of standardized tests, as opposed to spending valuable time on the conventional teaching of mathematics.
Our SAT prep course and tutoring will include a discussion of the effective use of a graphing calculator to solve SAT problems. We will also help students develop quick problem solving strategies and potent time management skills. The timing of the SAT is limited. In total, you will have 80 minutes to knock down 58 math problems – that leaves you with 1 minute and 22.8 seconds per math question on average (keep in mind that some questions will take less time and others will take more time). We will train you to be able to solve each math problem within one minute, even hard problems.
We are only one in the Washington DC metropolitan area who have a contract with the College Board to use all real questions from the past SAT tests in our SAT Prep program. Our students have gained great benefits from the program and received top scores on the SAT tests. In particular, 461 students got a perfect score of 800 on the SAT Math Section in the past few years. Please view here: Notable Achievements of Our Students
Featured SAT Instructors
All of our sessions are taught by highly qualified instructors who are excellent experts on preparing students for the exam. We distinguish ourselves by the high quality of our instructors. Finding top-quality instructors is no easy task. We have hand-picked some of the best, including graduates of Ivy League institutions. Particularly, our instructors have taken more than 30 real SAT tests, including 3 real Redesigned SATs, over the past few years and have made copious notes on all of them, which are a golden resource for our students who are the ultimate beneficiaries! Meet some of our instructors here:
- Chief Math Instructor: Dr. Henry Wan
- Senior SAT Instructor: Frank Dai
- Senior SAT Math Instructor: John Lee
- Head Math Instructor: Dr. Natasha Khovanova
- Senior Math Instructor: Dr. Irina Kufareva
Read more at:
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!