The 2021 AMC 10B/12B (Fall Contest) will be held on Tuesday, November 16, 2021. We posted the 2021 AMC 10A (Fall Contest) Problems and Answers, and 2021 AMC 12A (Fall Contest) Problems and Answers at 8:00 a.m. on November 17, 2021. Your attention would be very much appreciated.
- 2021 AMC 10B Fall Contest Problems and Answers
- 2021 AMC 12B Fall Contest Problems and Answers
- 20 Sets of AMC 10 Mock Test with Detailed Solutions
- 20 Sets of AMC 12 Mock Test with Detailed Solutions
More details can be found at:
- 365-hour Project to Qualify for the AIME through the AMC 10/12 Contests
- AMC 10 versus AMC 12
- American Mathematics Contest 10 (AMC 10)
- American Mathematics Contest 12 — AMC 12
- Notable Achievements of Our Students
- AMC 10/12 Historical Results
- The AMC 10 and AMC 12 Have 10-15 Questions in Common
- Some Problems on the 2016 AMC 10/12 are Exactly the Same as Previous AMC/ARML Problems
- Every Student Should Take Both the AMC 10A/12A and 10 B/12B!
- Students Can Easily Qualify for the AIME Through the AMC 12 During 11th and 12th Grade
Click HERE find out more about Math Competitions!
Click HERE to find out more about SAT Prep!
Hello, after checking with the answer key of both the AMC 10, I think I could score a maximum of 93 in my 10A exam. Disappointed with myself. I love math and want to prove my potential through such exams, but will definitely miss out on this one. :(:(
Anyways, all the best to the participants reading this and congratulations to everyone!